On Jun 30, 2007, at 7:45 AM, Paul Lowrance wrote:

Horace Heffner wrote:
On Jun 29, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:
Hi,

As a side note there was a major update to my research outline page.
http://emwiki.info

Yesterday I provided two of my "Free Energy" designs, one being a mechanical version. This was published in Steorn forum, which I commented on the possibility that the Steorn Orbo could use the same technique. Not long after, someone approached me asking to join the Steorn SPDC group. There's a catch though. You have to sign an NDA and disclose personal information. There's a lot of talk about the verbiage used in Steorns NDA. I'd bet this NDA would kill any chance of me patenting any future successful "Free Energy" machine.
Hopefully you are aware that anything you publicly disclose, by posting here or placing on your web site for example, without first having a patent application, instantly becomes public domain in most countries, and starts a one year clock for a patent application in the US. AT least that's the way things used to be. I haven't kept up with changes in recent years.

Prior art.

I'm not sure what the above is intended to say, especially since it is not a sentence. However, let me be more specific.

Hopefully you are aware that anything patentable that you have created and you publicly disclose, by posting here or placing on your web site for example, without first having a patent application, instantly becomes public domain in most countries, and starts a one year clock for a patent application in the US. After that one year you will be unable to obtain a valid patent in the US. At least that's the way things used to be. I haven't kept up with changes in recent years.

Regards,

Horace Heffner