----- Original Message -----
From: "Jones Beene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 1:36 PM
Subject: [Vo]:Re: "Cold" electricity, I'm confused...

> You think you're confused ...
>
> --- Michel Jullian wrote:
>
>> Mmmm... are you confused or
> floccinaucinihilipilificating the phenomenon?
>
> Both... ;=)
>
> First. It's strange that for some reason I never get
> messages posted by our moderator-- and Bill's post
> still is not in the archives.

Parallel realities? Bill exists in mine, and his posts do show up in the
archives... ;-)

> Let me just say this for now: that the only difference
> between this and the similar phenomenon of the Tesla
> coil firing a LED is 19,999 volts ;-). The milliamp
> current input is about the same. mas o menos. Not
> trying to be funny but the two phenomena may be FAR
> more similar than you think... read on.
>
> As to what 'cold electricity' really is - it is hard
> to  say until more is known, but if I had to guess
> now, it would seem that the LEDs are NOT being powered
> ONLY by the circuit (in a manner of speaking) but that
> they are being 'opened' or 'stimulated' by the
> circuit's pure potential (no measurable current there)
> and that the 'real power' is external to the circuit
> !!!

Which reminds me of my question to Ron, or anybody who knows: how are input
and output powers measured, this hasn't been answered satisfactorily yet,
you can't measure a power by just the voltage across (or equivalently the
current in) a resistor in the input or output circuit... agreed?

> Obviously that creates further identity problems, but
> I am leaning towards the solar neutino flux as being
> the 'real power' and that the LED is being stimulated
> to operate as a gateway for forcing electron
> anti-nuetrino "oscillations".
>
> That is because the bandgap of these LEDs is so close
> to the best estimates of the mass-energy of solar
> neutrinos = around 3.4 eV.
>
> More later. I am just 'sleep-writing' at 4am now.

In my reality, only one hour after you wrote it's well past lunchtime... how
strange? I guess I must be nap-writing ;-)

Michel