See:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

Here is an image that appears to be spinning either clockwise or counterclockwise. Supposedly, your perception of the direction depends upon whether you are primarily right brain or left brain oriented. The list of attributes supposedly dominant in people of the two types is silly. I cannot think of anyone who does not have a mixture of personality attributes from both lists. I suspect the whole left-right brain hypothesis is nonsense, or an extreme exaggeration on the level of "biorhythms" controlling a person's destiny. (Many well known biorhythms do exist, such as sleep cycles, but they vary in duration and are easily interrupted, reset or overruled by other factors.)

The theory is nonsense but this image is interesting.

I saw this image counterclockwise at first, then clockwise within about 10 seconds. I can switch it pretty much at will, or "see through" it; that is, resolve it as a series of static images.