> See:
> http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/13/commercial-ocean-fertilization-project-halted/
>
> Commercial Ocean Fertilization Project Halted
>
> By Andrew C. Revkin
>
> Planktos, the California company trying to turn a profit by fertilizing the
> ocean
> with iron dust, pulled the plug on planned field tests on Wednesday, citing a
> lack of funds. At the company's Web site, planktos.com, a simple notice
> blamed the shutdown on a "highly effective disinformation campaign waged
> by anti-offset crusaders." . . .

Well, shoot! Just when I was getting ready to plunk down several G's
on a sure thing.

Guess I'll have to dust off that interesting Nigerian offer I got last month.

As Rosan Rosanadana used to say: "It's always sumptin!"

PS: Jed, the return address was your personal email not the vortex
address. I had to manually replace it with the vortex address. You
might want to check on what might be going on at your end.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.Zazzle.com/OrionWorks