Two follow-up questions,

At this stage of the game is definitive proof more likely to take the
form of "unaccounted for heat" as compared to excess light?

I've also gotten the impression that even if one employed the most
expensive and most efficient solar cells available on the market a
setup, with current technology, still wouldn't possess a sufficient
electrical conversion factor to make the device self-running.

Are those correct assumptions on my part? (It would be nice to know if
my second assumption may soon turn out to be incorrect!) ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks