In an obtuse way the web site reminds me of Dr. Greer's SEAS
organization, which incidentally seems to have reincarnated into a new
entity called, "AERO - Advance Energy Research Organization". See:

http://www.aero2012.com/en/index.html

...which I could not help but notice that the web address contains the
year "2012" incorporated into to the URL, which immediately makes me
wonder if they are planning a special party on that momentous date.

...which, if so, they might wish to pick up a few pointers from
another organization known as the Raelians. For example, in UFO
Magazine Issue #142, page 5, a letter to the Editor states:

In your November 2007 (Vol. 22, No. 11) "The Rael Dael" article, it is
said that "The Elohim are supposed to appear on Earth sometime in the
year 2012 AD." This is not correct.

The Elohim only told Rael that they would return to Earth at the
latest in 2035. The year 2012 has no special meaning to Raelians.

...which as best as I can tell the Raelians appear to be an
interesting front for a swinger's club, with a few philosophical
eccentricities thrown in for good measure.

Ever get the feeling that there's a party being planned somewhere
where your name is not on the invitation list?

Mark you calendar.

http://www.rael.org

Oh dear, my mind's wandering... Where's the ritalin. I gotta get back
to work... Oh! What an interesting picture of a turtle...

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks