>From Mike Carrell:

>  I wish I could, but such are quite proprietary. It would be reasonable to
> assume that discussions in that direction have been going on for some time.
> Even if interested parties duplicated some the "effects" documented by BLP,
> there are vexing problems with commercial ultility, as there are with LENR.
> The current embodiment seems to overcome these problems and one might expect
> more rapid progress toward utilization. The website clearly invites
> licensing and expection of increased staff to support partners.
>
>  Mike Carrell

I hope so.

I suspect most BLP observes who wish to remain "in the game",
so-to-speak for the long run have learned over the years to rein in
any personal enthusiasm they might feel when some new "breakthrough"
is announced at the BLP web site. One the surface this new solid
medium does seems to be a positive step towards the eventual
commercialization of the difficult to tame BLP process.

Considering the fact that in recent years waning enthusiasm in
investing in alternative energy has suddenly increased many fold it
can only be considered a good sign for all parties concerned. I
personally continue to hope that some of that enthusiasm will continue
to wash up on the shores of Cranberry NY.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/OrionWorks