Without using any recent mathematical trickery. ;-)

As Mr. Carrell initially pointed out, there is a new claim of an
energy production "breakthrough" listed out at the Blacklight Power
web site. The new process involves the recycling of a solid catalyst.
"Recent" is perhaps incorrect as I would assume BLP has clandestinely
been working on this process for, oh, I would imagine over a year, and
probably a lot longer. Perhaps BLP has finally stumbled across the
right combination of secret incantations.

The web site claims the amount of energy released is more than
sufficient to simultaneously sustain two key elements: (1) The ability
to heat traditional boilers such as those belonging to power plants,
and (2) of particular interest to us (as well I would imagine it might
be to certain BLP critics), the ability to regenerate the catalyst
using processes that presumably involve conventional and well
understood chemistry. This is what has been implied.

I gather it's always been that confounded regenerative step that has
prevented BLP from coming up with an effective path towards commercial
application. BLP has tried so many different approaches over the years
that no doubt they have lost many a cheerleader due to an extended
version of ADD. But hey! In six or seven years of personally watching
BLP, and I've noticed that my own attention span has occasionally
wandered!

Continuing my personal speculations, I would suspect that most of
BLP's investors really don't give a rats #ss what the BLP Web site's
has to say on the subject, particularly if they signed NDAs, and as
such, are privy to what's really going on down in Baron Von Mills'
secret laboratory. Perhaps some are even amused. Assuming they really
are convinced, they would likely believe that the turkey they helped
buy many years ago will eventually come out of the oven. More
stuffin'n'gravy for them.

In the meantime, we in the peanut gallery can only do what we have
been trained to do: Speculate, dream, fret, and squabble amongst each
other.  ...at least until that damned turkey is placed on the table.

Shoot! I'm hungry and I just ran out of peanuts, again.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.Zazzle.com/orionworks