David Jonsson ses:

> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hunting with a cavitation pistol:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oCRJSGVIrs
> >
> > This shrimp has great aim.
> >
> Very intersting but I don't see that the cavitation is the actual effect.
> This shrimp produces a wave wich hits the prey. This shrimp is on par
> with the mantis shrimp which is also highly advanced.
>
> David

In another 100 million years, give or take 10 million, and after we
are no longer in charge (assuming we're still around), their progeny
may very well be the next dominant species.

I hope I get over my allergies to shellfish by then. It could likely
to be considered a major diplomatic fopah to shake the claw of the
highly decorated Sir Chitin Sides and have my palm suddenly break out
in hives.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com