There is also a contrarian philosophy that seems to work for some
investors: Buy when everyone else is dumping like terrified rats
leaving a sinking ship. Often, when certain stocks seem to be tanking
and headed for the worst, that's exactly the time when contrarians
begin investing. Sometimes, it works for them.

Does it pay to be a contrarian under the current circumstances? I
suspect If I actually was a dedicated contrarian I wouldn't answer
that questions. Trade secret.

Considering the recent run up, I suspect some traitorous contrarians
may have fessed up.

...or perhaps we're just witnessing another pump and dump scheme on a
grand scale.

Speculation is cheap.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson