> why call him bendini - what possible use is it to
> mispell Bedini?
> why call the company energetics when its called
> Energenx? http://www.energenx.com ?

Esa,

A suggestion which you are free to ignore.

I once accidentally misspelled Hal Puthoff's last name as "Putoff"
within the Vortex mailing list. I was astonished by the amount of ire
my grammatical blunder produced. People actually assumed that I had
deliberately attempted to besmirch Puthoff's reputation, and told me
so in no uncertain terms to pay more respect to my elders.

Was I guilty of misspelling Puthoff's name. Yes, most certainly.
Grammar and spelling was never my strong suit in school.

Was I guilty of attempting to disrespect Hal Puthoff? Certainly not.
Unfortunately, without checking, too many simply assumed that I had
deliberately misspelled Puthoff's name for my own nefarious reasons.

Unfortunately, not everyone has an editor on call 24 hours a day to
check for spelling and grammatical errors.

Thank g_d for editors.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com