<rant>

Howdy Richard and Robin,

Must be a slow day in Vortexland. Once again distinguished
participants have been reduced to talking about those strange squiggly
lights seen in the night time skies! ;-)

It would seem from my perspective that the so-called UFO phenomenon is
ubiquitous to the human psyche. Historical accounts abound of strange
encounters from just about every time period and culture.

I used to be more rabid in my enthusiasm when talking about the
subject of UFOs. Apparently, UFOs weren't listening to my rants, and
as such, I've settled down a bit.

Will we ever know the answer? Is the "truth" out there in Muldareland?

Does Cold Fusion exist? Do hydrinos exist? Is there truly excess heat
emanating from BLP's new "breakthrough" process involving a new "solid
fuel?" Will we eventually see cheap space heaters using the patented
"BLP process" or perhaps an equally exotic "CF process" selling like
hotcakes off of Wall-Mart's shelves? Will I someday have a magic
electric box the size of a cloths hamper lurking down in the corner of
my basement supplying my household with up to 25kw of continuous
electricity? Will gas soon once again sell for less than twenty five
cents a gallon?

Questions, questions, questions!

Perhaps I'll be in a better mood after I see Spamalot tonight.

Ni!!!!!

</rant>

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson