Akito Takahashi sent some corrections to my report:

Arata did not stop D2 feeding when inside pressure came to rise up.

The High Temperature Society is Kouongakkai in Japanese. (I had it "the high
voltage society.")

Amount of helium-4 factorx10~17 corresponds to 0.5 to 1 Mega Joules, by 23.8
MeV/He-4.

Takahashi believes "The lecture could be followed completely by native Japanese
speakers" but I know several who were baffled.

Additional comments from Takahashi:

The key result of Arata this time is the long lasting heat generation without
input power, associated with helium-4 generation.

This is essential to making R&D further for energy source application. (As I
too mentioned.)