On Aug 3, 2008, at 4:27 AM, R C Macaulay wrote:

There is a great deal of interest in this conference by both distractors and supporters. The "international component" is obvious but yet to be fully defined.
Richard

The "international component" was just defined by Ed as difficulty getting visas.

On Aug 3, 2008, at 4:38 AM, Edmund Storms wrote: "Steve, I suggest you consider that the visa problems as well as other issues might be a factor in not having a final agenda."

I expect Steve Krivit and others might be able to more fully define the international issues for you. Difficulty obtaining visas for a conference on a fully discredited fringe subject seems to me to be extremely news worthy. 8^)

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/