On Aug 29, 2008, at 3:47 PM, Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

Hi,
[snip]
I wonder how many people turned McCain down before Gov. Palin's name
came up? The ship is sinking with all aboard.

Ed
Actually I thought it was a very shrewd choice. By choosing a woman he improves
his chances of capturing the disaffected Hillary supporters.

Frankly, I have a higher opinion of the female voter. Only the most ignorant would vote for McClain just because his choice of vice president is a woman. Most intelligent women supported Hillary because she had experience and a program, as well as being related to Bill. What does Palin have other than the right sex?

Regards,
Ed

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>