Hi,
[snip]
I posted a message, then went shopping. I just got back, and discovered this
post from Horace. :)
[snip]
>Given that graviphotons carry no charge, and have a very weak
>coupling to electrostatic charge, i.e. to virtual photons, it is
>reasonable to suspect the possibility that neutrinos are comprised of
>graviphotons.
[snip]
Is it possible that they are in fact one and the same thing? IOW the "gravity
waves" that various experiments are looking for, may have been here all along,
in the form of neutrinos.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>