Hi,
[snip]
>I posted
>
> >Hum, I assume from the tone of your message that you don't think their air
> >turbine will work. Their plan is to have it independently verified.
>I'd like
> >to see it heat water.
>
>and Robin van Spaandonk replies
>
> >I would be happy with accurate frequency x torque measurements
>combined >with temperature, pressure and volume measurements of in and
>out flowing <air. I would also like to know if the humidity of the air
>passing through it >makes a difference.
>
>You're asking for way more than me. If my friend can help, my plan is to
>see and test the machine. It's in Las Vegas, so the humidity is low. I'd
>like to place a piece of X Ray film in close proximity to the machine.
>It would be factory sealed so if when developed, if it is fogged, then
>Frank Germano 's observations about X Ray emissions from the Respine are
>correct. I'm wondering about imaging, perhaps I might be able to find an
>X Ray camera. I'm assuming that the area emitting the X Rays will be
>triangular.

I suggest placing a key between the machine and the film, against the outside of
the film pack. That way, if there are X-rays coming from the machine, you will
get a key shadow on the film. Otherwise, you won't know if the machine caused
any eventual fogging, or something else.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>