Hi,
[snip]
>BTW, I have found a (possibly plausible?) reason why matter falling
>from the internal edge of the accretion disk, missed and
>slingshot-accelerated by the BH, would form near light speed velocity
>polar beams: the part of that matter ejected beyond a certain angle
>from the polar directions, and-or with insufficient velocity, would
>fall back onto the massive and dense accretion disk because of
>insufficient vertical component of the ejection velocity.

...but the gravitational field is supposed to be radial, not directed toward the
accretion disk. IOW the polar directions are not "vertical", and angle should
have no bearing. (The word vertical implies parallel with the direction of
maximum gradient in the gravitational field).
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>