Looks to me as if the front page at Blacklight Power has been recently
updated with a new graphic that visually reveals the BlackLight solid
fuel recycling process. The graphic shows a "core" component that
presumably fits inside the cylindrical cooling jacket, where the
exotic recycling process unfolds.

This is just a guess on my part but I'll assume this simplified
graphic reflects (in the most broadest terms) the latest brain
storming from BLP's engineers. I hope it also reflects an attitude of
continued positive expectations - that the team feels they remain
on-schedule for the most part.

I still think it's going to take longer than Dr. Mill's original
prediction of 12 - 18 months to pull the rabbit out of the hat.

I would love to be proven wrong!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com