>From Horace,

> Under the inflation fusion model I would in fact expect that most of the
> "13C" is in fact CH, because the heat released and total gamma energy can
> not account for the actual fusion of so much 13C.  Further, the C+p reaction
> is weak, and thus should have a very small cross section.  Just because the
> deflated hydrogen can tunnel into the C nucleus with significant probability
> doesn't mean fusion actually occurs.  The energy released by a slow process
> of "re-inflating" would in fact produce gammas, and the source for that
> energy is the zero point field. This is one reason I suggested using D
> instead of H.  That should really increase the nuclear signature, and it
> should produce C14, which is readily assayed with great accuracy by liquid
> scintillation counting.

Just trying to understand this theoretical model...

The term "CH" implies, at least to me, that the individual hydrogen
atom must still posses a single electron shell regardless of what
"ground state" that electron shell is conjectured to exist as.
Otherwise it's just a proton - and therefore C would have to
"transmute" to the next element in the periodic table: Nitrogen.

I guess one of the 64 dollar questions might be: exactly WHERE is this
altered hydrogen atom residing in this theorized model. Is it
theorized to reside really close to the 12C nucleus, or perhaps
farther out, hanging about near one of the electron inner orbital
shells.

I would imagine that at present most traditional physicists would not
bother to give any of this conjecture the slightest bit of attention.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks