Hi Thomas,

> Sunday morning is reserved for listening to the
> Kabbalah scholars. They just sent me this video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g94iWT2SIwI

After watching the YouTube video I was directed to the following website:

> http://www.perceivingreality.com/

...where I watched a delightful presentation on the nature of
perceiving reality. It concludes with a tentative exploration of who
or what we really are, inviting the viewer to question this ultimate
conundrum. At the end of the informative presentation, given by Rav
Michael Laitman, PhD, we are directed to two web sites for further
information:

http://www.arionline.info/
Bnei Baruch Learning Center Kabbalah courses

and

http://www.kabtoday.com/
Kabbalah Today, an online newspaper.

Here's an excerpt from the December 18 issue of Kabbalah Today:

"Hence, the most practical solution today is to find out about the
world we live in to learn about how to exist in an integral system
where we are "all in one boat." In this boat, the salvation of all
depends on each individual. Because we live in a global ecology and a
global human society, we must learn how to properly incorporate
ourselves into this system, where we will all care for each other."

Thanks for bringing the sites to my attention, Thomas. The content
strikes me as very similar to teachings found within the foundations
of Zen, Taoism, and other mystic perceptions.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks