See:

Takahashi, A., et al. *Deuterium Gas Charging Experiments with Pd Powders
for Excess Heat Evolution (II) Discussions on Experimental Results and
Underlying Physics*. in *The 9th Meeting of Japan CF-Research Society*.
2009. Shizuoka, Japan.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/TakahashiAdeuteriumg.pdf

Sasaki, Y., et al. *Deuterium Gas Charging Experiments with Pd Powders for
Excess Heat Evolution (I) Results of absorption experiments using Pd powders
*. in *The 9th Meeting of Japan CF-Research Society*. 2009. Shizuoka, Japan.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/SasakiYdeuteriumg.pdf

My office internet & computer are still not working. So, to upload these I
had to drag the whole computer home. That was easier than setting up the
Namo Web Editor with Attitude on the little computer. I also updated the
News section to report the magical reappearance of the Duncan lecture.

I have been able to tap into e-mail by using the free WiFi of the airport
lounge one floor below my office, but the desktop does not have a WiFi
connector and I am a cheapskate. Besides, the phone company told me every
day that it would be fixed tomorrow.

Tapping into Wi Fi reminded me of something I saw at the Obama headquarters
about a month before the election. They had a pile of donated, broken
computers which I was assembling into working machines. I got one to work,
more or less, and handed it over to the guy in charge of the county who was
a 20-year-old college kid taking a semester off. This is the biggest & most
important county in the state, including most of Atlanta, and the Obama
campaign put a college kid with a stocking cap in charge of it. Anyway, he
called over a volunteer who was there to open a new storefront campaign
office, and said: "You have a cell phone, right? We rented the space we're
putting you in real cheap, for only one month, and it's right next door to a
coffee shop. So you use the coffee shop WiFi and your cell phone and you're
good to go!" I thought to myself: "This campaign has $600 million, and yet
they are running it on a shoestring like a start-up company circa 1978." I
knew then they were unstoppable!