On May 29, 2009, at 4:08 PM, grok wrote:

The best diffusion rate is likely obtained using a thin film, which coincidentally
is exactly what was found at Roswell.

It wasn't _that_ thin, apparently. It was supposedly the _skin_ of the super-light
object, no..?

- -- grok.

Perhaps the above should say "very thin foil". If I recall it was so thin it could be wadded up into a ball so small it could disappear, and some reports said it was so thin and light it could float in air. Of course I make no assertion of reliability regarding either my memory or any sources of information regarding Roswell or UFOs in general. I would guess the notion the "foil" was used as the skin of the object relates more to the balloon explanation.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/