--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Mike Carrell <mi...@medleas.com> wrote:

> Kyle sees snapshots of Jed as a cruel and arrogant person
> -- in fact he drives a cheap car.

Prius is not cheap. $1000 Buick is cheap.

> What Kyle does not see is
> Jed's acute and passionate awareness of the millions in
> developing nations whose lot would be vastly improved if
> only CF propagated throughout mankind.

You don't see a whole hell of a lot of me either, I'm afraid. If you did, maybe
you would think somewhat differently. Or not. Who is to say?

> This drives him to
> nag the investigators, attend the international conferences,
> travel to important lectures and demonstrations, wite a
> book, support a website that has reached 1,400,000 people
> worlwide -- all at his expense. ***Jed does what he *can* to
> advnace the cause of CF***

I had no issue with any of this, as I said before, if you will actually read
what I posted. I explained my position very thoroughly.

> Kyle, I think you need to apologize to Jed, or at least to
> try to understand were he is coming from. How have you
> advanced the cause of CF?

There is no 'try to understand' of many of the caustic things he's said about
workers and the average man. Now everyone is going to try and candy coat
things. I'm sorry, try someone else, this is not going to gloss over what has
been posted and IS IN THE ARCHIVES.

I haven't done anything to advance CF that I know of, and as far as I can see,
there is no cause to advance. The thing is roughly as dead as it was years ago,
and still no one can heat a cup of tea for someone. There are other things to
be done to benefit humanity, this is not the save all and end all of everything.

Where have _you_ been when I suggested things to look into as far as scientific
research goes?

--Kyle