Vortex,

I have apologized to Jed. I don't know if he will accept it, but nevertheless,
I post it here as well, to make a public statement of it.

Jed and I do not agree on many things. But unfortunately, I took advantage of
that, and lashed out in anger. I feel anger first, when I perceive a threat
against what I believe in. It is not rational, but humans rarely are.

I was talking to my wife a while ago, lamenting the fact that I am perceived as
a jerk by most, despite the fact that I, and she, believe I am more than that.

I then realized that perhaps I had reacted against Jed in the same manner. That
which I hated, I had started to become. I had judged him wrongly, without
knowing him and his circumstances, that which I so strongly fight against.

I do not agree with most of what he believes. But I do not wish to harbor
hatred. And so I make it public here: Jed, I am sorry for what I said, and I
ask that you, and all of you, forgive this.

Let us turn away from this, and move towards the research there is to be done.

Thanks for reading this, all.
--Kyle