On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> *From:* John Berry
> ... on the contrary, this is probably the "only" board on the net (one of
> the few, anyway), where there are enough open-minded scientists and serious
> thinkers to give these subjects a measure of due-diligence, yet without the
> gullible naivete of the new-age mentality, nor the automatic rejection of
> the ivory-tower pedants. I can think of no other for the subjects you
> mention.

Neither can I but I don't believe that it is an ideal balance of those 2
qualities either.

While I am glad I have attracted some quality replies I do wish there was
some more attention to the variable capacity overunity research however.

> That is probably why the political issues cut so deep here. But let's not
> go there ;-)
>
> Sure, there are plenty of sites populated by enthusiastic but average
> commentators, or else by overly-educated professorial types, where these
> subjects receive either zero acceptance or zero criticism, but that is not
> why most of us tune-in here, on occasion.
>
> Case in point: read Bill B's comments on "orgone" if it is still available
> online, yet transposing the word "hydrino" in places where it could fit,
> realizing that well over half of the online information purporting to be on
> orgone is totally bogus and the accurate information may relate to a real
> particle.

I may look into that, I have my own appreciation for the real functioning of
such.

> This may enlighten your understanding of two very nebulous species, if you
> separate fact from fiction. The key trait to appreciate this forum can be
> call "discrimination" of the good-kind ... (plus having a good kill-filter)
> ... and being able to sort out the small-% of wheat from the large excess of
> chaff ... so to speak.

Jones, have you read my variable capacitor post, subject: On Topic in any
detail?
If so can I have your opinion on it?

I think it was you that actually identified the patent co-invented by JLN?