This is a nice imaginative theory described in the article, Frank, but it does not prove that Bose Condensates of hydrogen exist. In fact, such structure should show up as anomalies in diffusion, which they do not. If a structure containing H(D) can move through the lattice without resistance, the material should also become a super-diffuser, which it is not. In addition, PdD is superconducting in the normal way at about 10°K, not at room temperature where the BC structures have to exist to be useful for CF. I still see no evidence that these structures exist in PdD.

Ed
On Jun 19, 2009, at 8:08 AM, fznidar...@aol.com wrote:

try this link Ed..there is a lot out there on proton superconductivity if you care to look

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18624984.400-superconductors-have-no-need-to-be-negative.html

-----Original Message-----
From: fznidar...@aol.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, Jun 19, 2009 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fringe

Ed you need to search for "Heavy Fermion Superconductivity" to find out what the non-cold fusion community
is doing with proton superconductions.
Several people have suggested that a Bose Condensate is involved. I have trouble with this concept because these structures are expected to have very low bonding energy, hence have been observed only near absolute zero. In addition, such a structure based on hydrogen is still pure speculation. This structure, if it is possible, obviously forms only under very rare and special conditions within the CF environment. What are these conditions and why are they necessary? If such a structure should form, how do I get it to vibrate exactly at the right frequency?

Dell Inspiron 15: Now starting at $349

Dell Inspiron 15: Now starting at $349