Mauro,
        I did vaguely recall some controversy over carbon 14 dating
regarding samples taken from the pyramids but held my tongue less I be
considered a crackpot, This does get back to your comment in that limestone
may qualify as a Casimir cavity since calcium is a rare earth metal and very
conductive no matter that conduction is limited to the size of the calcium
grains and I think it is by nature a porous powder meaning it would have the
voids filled with whatever ambient atmosphere that happened to be present
when the rock formed.

        I started this thread after coming across the Lorentz contraction
and realized the concept I was so poorly trying to convey about the hydrino
being a relativistic effect is already accepted approaching C thru
equivalence at an event horizon. I therefore now couch my theory in terms of
Lorentz contraction where the quiescent pool inside the protected Casimir
cavity is to the observer outside the cavity equivalent to how that same
observer is to an event horizon. I am saying that the zero point field
always has an "equivalent" acceleration which is obvious approaching C near
an event horizon but not so obvious in deep space. In the case of an event
horizon the difference in acceleration is slowly accumulated by the square
of the distance to accumulated matter in a gravitational well which requires
the observer to remain outside the gravitational field to see the effects.
In the case of the Casimir cavity the effect is very localized and very
abrupt bordered by the plates but essentially the same. A tiny observer
inside the cavity sees events occurring outside the cavity slowed down just
as we observe events near an event horizon.

Fran