At 09:56 AM 9/9/2009, Michel Jullian wrote:

I also recall an old SPAWAR codeposition experiment claiming to
produce tritium, which they mentioned in a recent review of their
work. If that was not bogus, tritium being very easy to detect
unmistakably, what else is needed to prove CF is indisputably real? We
need ONE SINGLE multiply replicated positive experiment to defend, not
tens, not hundreds, as I am sure you agree considering your present
approach.

Yes, precisely. Actually, I'm looking for more than one, and especially more than one suggestion, but, really, one is the point. If we don't have one, it doesn't matter, eh?