Hey, SSE just published a new magazine on alt-science, edited by Patrick
Huyghe of The Anomalist.    (I'm buying the paper version, so they'll
actually earn a few dollars.) http://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescience/

---

EdgeScience Magazine
New from SSE!

Why EdgeScience? Because, contrary to public perception, scientific
knowledge is still full of unknowns. What remains to be discovered - what
we don't know - very likely dwarfs what we do know.  And what we think we
know may not be entirely correct or fully understood.  Anomalies, which
researchers tend to sweep under the rug, should be actively pursued as
clues to potential breakthroughs and new directions in science.

ISSUE 1, OCT 2009
  http://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescience/

THE OBSERVATORY
*  Doing Science Means Exploring: An Editorial by Henry Bauer

NEWS NOTEBOOK
*  "Surely There's Nothing Left to Discover"
*  Just Off By a Factor of 1,000
*  A Mysterious Variation in Radioactive Decay Rates, By Peter Sturrock

FEATURES
*  Is the Global Mind Real?, By Roger D. Nelson
*  Pyramid Building in the Americas and Other Archeological
   Anomalies, By William Corliss

REFERENCE POINT
*  A Charged Life: Robert O. Becker and Gary Seldon's The Body
   Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life,
  Reviewed by Thomas M. Dykstra

BACKSCATTER
*  Straight From The Gut, By Patrick Huyghe

SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED OF NEW ISSUES
Email editor Patrick Huyghe at edgescience{}gmailcom

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb amasci com                            http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci