On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:
> One thing should be kept in mind. Steorn claims that it noticed an anomaly.
> It has never described the exact nature of the anomaly, not publicly.

In the words of the SecDef in Independence Day:  "That's not entirely accurate."

They claim the anomaly is related to Magnetic Viscosity, SsubV.
Eltimple demonstrates this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI7FXReF-5g

They might also find a second order effect from Barkhausen.

These discussions are available to the public on
http://www.steorn.com/forum; but, the database is massive.

I'll keep my mind open.  But, no so that my brain falls out.

Terry