> On 01/29/2010 12:07 PM, Mauro Lacy wrote:
>
>> I could present a gedanken experiment (a very simple experiment indeed)
>> clearly show what I mean by "reality is not relative", but I'll not do
>> that.
>
> Your choice.  You understand what you mean, you could explain it, but
> you won't.

I don't have the time now to engage in a long digression about that. Maybe
on another occasion.
Besides, I've talked with Daniel Gezari about this, and he's working on a
paper presenting an experiment like the one I'm talking about. I've
promised to him to keep our talks confidential, so it's better if I don't
say anything regarding this experiment, which I've devised on my own, and
Daniel on its own.
It's a very simple experiment, that's what I can tell openly.

> End of conversation.

And that's your choice. Go read the papers. After that we can continue, if
you like.
Mauro