Frank:  I have a somewhat 'nincompoop' take(& comment); and please don't take
offense.  This is also couched in no small amount of hyperbola.  I'm sorry;  I
can only be 'good' for just so long.~:-)

TIME vs UNTIME:  It always nags at me that the OmniCosmos that we are trying
desparately to fathom, define, empricise, etc.  is 'not' trying to make it easy
for our 'math.'  In short; once we 'grasp' it as best we might, it subsequently
'serves us' to apply a mathmatical-theorectic 'over-coat' to our current
ephiphany/picture; and as studied 'tailors' we it give our best shot at getting
 the math to 'fit.'  Think about; the 'fit' is NEVER PERFECT---------->NEVER. .
. and that nomatter how many Nobels etc. that we congratulate ourselves with. .
..

We are an awsome company of tailors; and some of us are far better than others.
 However; the cosmos basically does not give-a-flip.  It tends to be unruly and
prefers to go naked & wildly indifferent; and truely 'loves' being WYRD just
for the ! ! !FUN! ! ! of it.

My pet Gravion-Physics model 'maybe' is somewhat unique in that the
'Singularity' is the prime model for just about every energy-'object' in our
observable/quasi-knowable Universe.  I call this SPACE-TIME-NORMAL as a
logic-basis but I'm mostly thinking that TIME is merely the
surface-perception-allusion of a particular species of bio-planetary hominids
that we happen to be fairly familiar with.

IF EVERY ATOM's Proton is indeed a singularity that those pesky coffee-stir
'tails' ARE connected DIRECTLY to Virtual-No-Time/Virtual-No-Distance
AexoBlackSpace.

In short MOST OF EVERYTHING WE PHYSICALLY ARE AN SEE, especially if it is made
of Atoms/Protons/Mass etc. is MOSTLY STUFF OF VIRTUAL-NO-TIME & 'time' is a
thin veneer of what IS REALLY HAPPENING.

IN SHORT our perceptually 'convenient-allusion' in that we live and function
3D-time-linear 'world' is basically a VERY-FLAT and NON-REAL CONCEPT.

IN VERY SHORT:  As soon as we KNOW-OURSELVES within VIRTUAL-NO-TIME we will
start to SEE/BE-IN/FUNCTION WITHIN the Hyper-Plastic Realm of our PSYCHO-real
energy-mass MANIPULATING ability & subsequent
TIME-BENDING/negating-TECHNOLOGIES.

IN HYPER SHORT:  We will soon be playing with TIME/linear-time-allusion as if
it were SILLY-PUTTY.

Atomic density is constantly being 'restored-sustained' as a dynamic-energy
field worm-holed---->TAILED---->into AexoBlackSpace//aka//Parallel Adjacent
Aexo-Tachyon(speed)Carrier-Wave DarkEnergySpace.  Add
speed/acceleration/energydensity--->adds energy--->adds
worm-eye-proton-dialation-----AHA! ! ! ADD THE EXPERIENCE-AWARENESS-REALITY
that Virtual-No-Time Field IS THE PERVASIVELY IN-CREEPING REALITY while
simultaneously NEGATING PERCEPTUAL-BIO-AWARENESS of SEQUENCIAL-TIME-LINEARITY
allusion.  AND THIS is the 'new' LSD which will REFUSE TO GO AWAY.  Maybe we
need to begin to REALLY put on our SEVEN-LEAQUES BOOTS and FLING WIDE THE DOORS
OF PERCEPTION; because soon the GROWING-SPEED-DENSITY of our VERY ATOMS will
rendered the OLD-SCHOOL TIME LINEAR SENSORY-DESCRIPTIVE empiric-tools to be an
OBSOLETE FORM OF BRAILLE.(which it indeed is as we speak!)  Coming is a
VIRTUAL-NO-TIME TSUNAMI which will NOT ABATE but grow nomatter how much
EXCELLENT MATH that we throw at it.

That picture will be like trying to stop a charging elephant by throwing dung
at it!  As a matter of fact; that's pretty much what we are trying to do NOW. .
. .

Again this is HyperEnergetic & HyperFluidic and is the UBIQUITOUS BIG THING
while the 'relative'  TIME EXPERIENCE  is soon to be seen as an ELONGATED
SOLAR-PLANETARY contiguous WORM-HOLE in progress which is indeed our entire
PERCEPTION OF LINEAR-TIME is a paradox because we are within A 'TIME' ALLUSION
Einstein-Rosen compressed DATA-STREAM which we here-to-fore we've called
PAST-PRESENT-HISTORY.

But as we begin to RIGHTLY PERCIEVE that the FLOW is OMNIDIRECTIONAL and that
we can learn to TRANSIT and project the WORM-HOLE ENERGY FED MIND-ENERGY up and
down the quasi-time-wormhole.

THAT'S A GOOD ONE----->QUASI-TIME will replace the allusion of REAL-TIME.

And that is what I've been calling the emergence of TIME-MOBIUS AWARENESS AGE
being upon us.

'TIME' IS NOT FLAT---------->'TIME' as a DEVICE is merely a STAGE
PROP/NOTION---role playing device.  VIRTUAL-NO-TIME is the HUGE ICE BERG and
our SENSORY LIMITATION merely makes us believe that TIME is a REAL & LASTING
THING,  which it is most SURELY NOT.

THE ENERGY OF OUR SENTIENT MINDS; is REALLY a creature of VIRTUAL-NO-TIME
AexoBlackSpace.  In that realm in NON-PLANETARY immutable-ENERGY-existence we
SWIM AS DOLPHINS.  Our perception of LINEAR-PLANETARY-TIME is actually a
MIND-GAME that we play with ourselves in order to INTERACT ON THIS STAGE & THIS
PLAY and any particular historical setting which we choose to interact with.

SHAKESPEARE UNDERDERSTOOD the ILLUSION of TIME as good as Einstein & maybe
better.  HENSE:  "The whole world is a stage; and every body plays his/her
part."