My earlier post  was over reacting to a post by Professor Moddel on
Huffington post(below) that some bloggers (me) were improperly linking their
method to the hydrino. If I interpret the Professors reply correctly he is
making this an all or nothing gambit. There may be different ways to
describe what is going on inside these cavities and different ways to elicit
it to happen but in the end "there can be only one" and that theory will
apply equally to all the claims regarding catalysts and atomic hydrogen.
Nature does not pay attention to our theories and I hope the professor is
correct that there are different ways to ways to extract energy so that more
people can stake a claim but my gut feeling is that all these methods are
all just a different perspective on the same underlying physics. Moddel and
Haisch may have a "better" theory than Mills but it was later and neither of
them actually nailed it like I feel Naudts and Bourgoin did.

Regards

Fran

FROM HUFFINGTON POST:

<quote> <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/users/profile/GModdel> GModdel Unfan
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-bittle-and-jean-johnson/sorry-its-malig
nant-why-s_b_500733.html>  I'm not a fan of this user permalink
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-bittle-and-jean-johnson/?show_comment_i
d=42487436#comment_42487436>  Friedfish writes that I believe that our
patent was a mistake, but he is incorrect. I certainly don't think that. I
wrote a technical article
http://ecee.colorado.edu/~moddel/QEL/Papers/Moddel_VacExtracV1.pdf
<http://http:/ecee.colorado.edu/~moddel/QEL/Papers/Moddel_VacExtracV1.pdf>
f) and a version for a non-technical audience
http://psiphen.colorado.edu/Pubs/VacEnergyExtrac_Jan10.pdf
<http://http:/psiphen.colorado.edu/Pubs/VacEnergyExtrac_Jan10.pdf> f)
describing some errors that zero-point energy proponents have made, but I
believe that our patent has avoided those errors. We have carried out some
experiments, with limited funding, to see if the concept works and the
results are so-far ambiguous.
Some bloggers have linked our patent to Blacklight Power's hydrino. I cannot
comment on whether the concept of a hydrino is valid, but the physics behind
it is certainly different from the physics that supports our
concept.</unquote>