I' m really grateful for this report of your interesting work. I have to
confess that my priority and focus are different- I hope that CF will lead
to an energy technology. However I will follow you progress with total
empathy and with all my crossable parts crossed.
More in my other message. Have now urgent work to do for my employer- UPC
Romania-
in the US it is Liberty Global a great ISP, I am the editor of their local
newsletter.
Websearch.