From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:20 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Hot Fusion Chills with Euro Fall

Finally! Sanity emerges ...

...and make no mistake, hot fusion is truly a dead-end technology...
and one that has zero chance of creating job - except of course for the
failed group of over-compensated proponents who have put self-interest above
the common good for far too many years.

Take less than one per cent of that budget - and start offering "x-prizes"
to groups that can show progressively better gains from f/H, LENR and ZPE
(Casimir) techniques, and we will substitute 'brilliance' for 'insanity' and
more importantly - end our sinful over-reliance on fossil fuels.

END of mini-rant

Jones