Hi,
    I think that I must say a pair of additional things.

First, I'm very grateful to Miles Mathis for his many insights, and for
his clarity, freedom and generosity in openly sharing his ideas. He is a
great source of inspiration and original ideas.

Second, the only way to produce progress and novelty in a field, is by
being wrong a good number of times. We have that right. The right of
being wrong, if you excuse the pun. In the long term, we must only try
that our hits surpass our misses, in number and particularly in importance.

And talking about being wrong, it turns out that there is something
wrong in the formulas below. And that that is interesting in itself.
Let's see:
I've made the intensity of the gravitational field directly proportional
to the mass of the "emitting" body alone. This, one would presume, is
the logical thing to do. But with a field like that, lighter objects
fall faster than heavier objects. Due to inertia, and given the same
field intensity, it's easier to accelerate a less massive object than a
more massive one. Newton's second law.

But(and here I'm indebted again to Miles Mathis), the gravitational
field is a very particular field; a field so particular that the former
does not happen. The gravitational field, in the centripetal direction,
counteracts inertia, so to speak. It defies Newton's second law. That's
why the gravitational force, in Newton's universal gravitational
formula, is directly proportional to the *product* of the masses. If I
multiply the numerator by the mass of the second body, that will later
exactly cancel out the dividing mass in a=f/m, and we will have equal
centripetal accelerations independently of the masses of the second body.
The right formula for the magnitude of the force is then:

f=-star.mass*planet.mass/pow(r.length(), exponent);

But the problem is now that this formula defies mechanics. This product
in the numerator means that, if we stick to the idea of a force field,
the emitting body must emit different intensities depending on the mass
of the receiving body. And that does not make sense.
This is probably also why GR speaks of space curvature. That way, it is
dispensed with the need to explain this very particular behavior of the
gravitational field.

But there must be another explanation. An explanation that does not hide
in geometry, and which also makes physical sense.
The candidates I can come up are:
1) A given gravitational field is proportional to the mass of the
emitting body, but is "processed" or "felt" differently by a receiving
body, according to the body's mass, in a form that exactly cancels out
the inertia of the body. That is, the intensity of a gravitational field
"felt" by a body is directly proportional to its gravitational mass. So
a=f/m no longer holds for the gravitational field. We instead have a=f,
or better, a=f*mg/mi. mg in the numerator is the gravitational mass, and
mi, the inertial mass. Normally, mg=mi.
2) A gravitational field is the result of an interaction of bodies, not
an emission of any given body on its own. The intensity of this
interaction is proportional to the product of the gravitational masses
of the interacting bodies. The interaction itself works in ways that we
don't understand yet.

1) looks more mechanically tractable, whereas 2) looks more "wave like",
or "flow like". An approach like 2) can also probably explain dark
matter, and gravitational anomalies.
Notice also that 1) implies a kind of "amplification" effect.
Particularly in the case of a greater body being influenced by a smaller
one, the influence will depend on the mass of the second body. Which is
strange, to say the least.
Particularly in 1), to augment the gravitational interaction, we'll have
to increase the body's gravitational mass(without increasing its
inertial mass), to decrease its inertial mass(without decreasing its
gravitational mass), or both. How to do it is left as an exercise for
the reader at the moment :-)

Mauro