Thanks all.  I believe that we are getting close but are not quite there yet.
Gravity waves contain energy with its poynting vector reversed thus it conveys
negative energy.  The movement of mass couples with a gravitational wave.  It
is no surprise the that gravity as it propagates may be coupled to the speed of
sound in the nucleus.  I don't  quite know yet why a superconductor is
required.  Perhaps the gravitational wave must be somehow coupled to energy
transfers within the bulk of the superconductor.  As for predictions the model
produces the known results previously mentioned  An extrapolation of the model
shows how to induce a gravitomagnetic field for propulsion and how to increase
the strength of the nuclear spin orbit force for energy production.  These two
results  are very important and will be proven in time.  I stand on record with
these predictions.  I am sorry you don't like it Jones and your in good company
Ed Storms does not like it either.  I'm looking forwaed to seeing Ed again.  I
visited him some years ago.

Lane thank you for helping me.  You produced the energy levels of the muonic
atom with the formulations and we are also on record with that.  That was a
prediction that I did not make. Again, Jones, its another result.

Thank you for pointing out that gravity is not energy. I get caught up
hinking about waves as energy, and get sloppy. I am not a scientist.
But the idea intrigues me that there is a speed in the nucleus at which
aves might travel. And if there is no energy involved, or no energy
ost when considering a photon, then I don't understand how resistance
as any meaning.
If gravity travels at the same speed as light in a vacuum, then perhaps
t travels at the same speed as light in matter. If Frank is correct,
hen one prediction is that the speed of gravity in a superconductor
ill be found to be 1094xxx meters / second, from the previous
eference.
Craig