-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

Hi,

>SECOND, I'm having serious doubts regarding the gamma-ray measurement.
Rising 50% above background levels is completely inconsistent with the 6,000
watt (proposed) output. Back-calculating the earlier work I did, there
should be roughly 2e14 to 3e16 gamma rays per second for the power level
achieved. 50% is nothing. The meter should have been pegged.

A fission reaction such as I proposed in previous posts might preferentially
produce stable isotopes (since stable isotopes are by definition the lowest
energy nuclei and hence the most tightly bound).
Taking into account that a cluster of 4 atoms should be able to get closer
to a
target nucleus before being destroyed by dipole forces than smaller
clusters,
then 4 atom cluster fusion should be much more likely than for smaller
clusters.
IOW clean fission reactions may dominate (and possibly by a very large
margin).
This would easily explain the lack of gammas, though wouldn't explain a
preponderance of Cu as an end product.
[snip]
>FIFTH the picograms per kilowatt is (by my calcs) way off. WAY off - by a
lot!

Correct.
[snip]
Regards,