Fran,

Yes, there is little chance of getting hold of ash, same as with Mills/BLP.

Anyone who looks into this deeply, and understands the Lawandy paper, can
probably guess the kinds of catalysts which should work.

Tests are already underway to verify the most likely possibility; and yes it
is slightly radioactive, but not enough to account for the results claimed.

BTW - many of the so-called Mills' catalysts are slightly radioactive, but
that is probably irrelevant to the main way they are claimed to operate.
Potassium is the prime example - a billion year half-life makes it tolerable
to even ingest, in bananas, for instance.

The big unknown, which is never mentioned by anyone else that I am aware of,
is: does even slight radioactivity make a ZPE pathway more likely? I am
convinced that it does, for reasons too complicated to elaborate now.

From: francis

So then it seems unlikely that Rossi will release any experimental ash for
analysis. The results would likely expose any spillover supports, transmuted
elements and ratios thereof that would expose the pathways. Perhaps the
catalyst is radioactive -acting as a trigger?