Roarty, Francis X wrote:

Nice job! My only question regards the Alternating-current heater used to bring the Rossi device up the working temperature. Do they specify if this is just out of the wall AC or a more elaborate HV duty factor sort of arrangement?

I asked that but I have not got an answer yet. So far they said that Dr. Levi provided the instruments to monitor the heat input power. From the photo it looks like an ordinary power meter.

Based on the photo, I think the part about weighing the H2 bottle is wrong. I think that detail was garbled in translation or in a misunderstanding. I will revise it after lunch.

The photo shows what I think is the reservoir sitting on a weight scale.

I will upload this photo and a report after lunch, as soon as the authors tell me it is okay.