Dear Jones,

Randy Mills would not agree with your assertion.
He is waiting for the scientific analysis (that of Bologna professors) to
make an opinion of the demonstration and the generator.

If hydrinos have played a role, they can be found with the method described
e..g. in this paper:
RL Mills et many: "Commercializable Power Source from Forming New States of
Hydrogen" Int J. Hydrogen Energy vol 34 (2009) 573-614

One of the greaest advantages of Mills upon "us" is that he understand
what happens in his systems. He has a first class theory- that predicts.
Second class theory prohibits, third class describes, explans what has
happened> What kind of theory do we have? A "good" point is that we have
many!