Yes, It is so bizarre to imagine that I am rendered speechless.

However not keyboard-less . adjust your spam filter accordingly :-)

From: Horace Heffner

What a beautifully ironic possibility!  We could quickly go from assertions
from powerful experts that CF doesn't exist, CF is ludicrous, to assertions
it is dangerous!

Yep, better stick with coal and oil, it's much safer.  That's my story and
I'm sticking to it!  8^)

What a pie in the face of many true believer skeptics.  Of course they'll
start soon saying they knew it was real all the time.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/