Hi,
[snip]
...but you are not actually producing wet steam. You are producing dry steam
that then condenses to some extent upon contact with the cool air. "Real" wet
steam might be produced in a situation where the flow of steam was very rapid
and it passed across a wet surface so that water could be entrained in the
steam, e.g. a narrow pipe rather than a large open surface. In that situation it
could transport water droplets that had never been vaporized.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html