In the Levi paper they use the word "flux" to mean "flow rate" and they report the flow rate inconsistently. On p. 3 it says that in [Test 1], on December 16:

"the water flux was set and measured by collecting, and then weighting, an amount of water in a container in a given time.

The measured flux was of 168 +/- 2 g in 45 +/- 0.1 s."

I do not understand why anyone collects a sample for 45 seconds but anyway that's 224 ml/min.

On p. 4 they say they used a "large water flux" to cool the reactor. In other words, they turned up the flow rate.

Then on p. 5 it says:

"In [Test 2] the power measured was 12686 +/- 211 W for about 40 min with a water flux 146.4g +/- 0.1 per
30 +/- 0.5 s."

That is 292.8 ml/min, which is the number I used in my description of the calorimetry. Actually, I had it 292 ml/min. They didn't tell me about 0.4.

I do not know why measured the flow rate over 45 s in one instance, and 30 s in another. Perhaps there is a reason but I cannot imagine what it would be. They should express it in ml/s or ml/min.