It just hit me... Horace is working for Rossi!!!
Here are the facts:

- Horace has published a few papers on Rossi's 'journal' (website).
- About 10 months ago, Horace says he's gonna be very 'busy' during spring and
summer and won't have
much time to chime in on vortex-l...
- Horace was sooooo 'busy', that come winter, he still didn't have time to say
'hi' to us...
- Certainly, Rossi was also very busy prepping for the demos in Italy during
that time

And the $64M question:
- When do we finally hear from Horace?????

YEP, right AFTER Rossi's demo!!!!

I suspect that we won't be hearing too much from Horace for awhile since he's
got 1MW of reactors to
build...  ;-)

-Mark
PS: So, Horace, you can whisper the details in my ear... I promise to keep it a
secret!