It doesn't matter if a swan is black or white, so long as it catches
mice. (Deng
Xiaoping <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/deng_xiaoping.html>)

I am not absolutely sure that the above quotation is exact; my memory is not
more what it was, but what counts is that Rossi tries to sell an Energy
Source and this is not unexpected. He says it is LENR- all we can say now
is: vederemo.

Peter