The exclusion of vacuum fluctuations and resulting change in energy density
inside a Casimir cavity is the basis for several classes of proposed energy
extraction which are compared in a paper  by Professor Garret Moddel dated 30
October 2009  "Assessment of proposed electromagnetic quantum vacuum energy
extraction methods"  [http://www.calphysics.org/articles/Moddel_VacExtrac.pdf
]. His conclusions convinced me that a field alone is incapable of forming an
energy extraction or reactionless drive system. The systems that appear
feasible all include a mass interacting with the density zones in an unbalanced
fashion. Either biased toward increased flux density zones or decreased zones
by the amount of time and/or portion of the portion of the population this mass
spends in one zone relative to the other.

This lends some support to my Lorentzian model of a flat spatial plane as seen
from the perspective of the time axis. My posit is that all matter has two
facets on all 4 dimensions (up/down, left, right, forward/back and future/past)
where future/past only intersect with our physical plane in the Present. That
said the opposition of this axis to intersection with our physical plane is
always going to be at ninety degrees to whatever physical geometry it
intersects with. The Puthoff atomic model may explain the density and
properties of elements in the periodic table as degrees of opposition to this
intersection proportional to their nuclear density. When you include the
quantum effects of suppression geometry you can segregate this opposition into
zones of equal and opposite pressure with an added benefit of being able to
concentrate or diffuse the pressure relative to zone size/volume. Hence a small
concentrated zone of low density flux can be balanced by a large shallow
reservoir of high density flux accumulated over the entire exterior of the
cavity wall/plates. My point is that Casimir force is derived from differential
pressure ACROSS our spatial plane on the time axis without any spatial bias.
Manipulating the spatial geometry away from parallel will reduce the Casimir
suppression. Tilting parallel plates into a V reduces the portion of plate
surface contributing to suppression. Near the vertex you may get some increase
in force if the angle is shallow but you are reducing the overall effect
because the qualifying geometry (spacing and parallel plate area) continues to
be reduced the further you get from the vertex. It might be viewed as the flux
equivalent of impedance matching. The perpendicular portion of the tilted
plates reduces suppression and like cat whiskers in a Ni battery provides a low
impedance path. I think this is what happens in a runaway reactions like the
Mill's confirmation where the IMHO suppression geometry gets plastic hot and
whiskers are grown via stiction force that relieves this stress and reduce the
contributing geometry which would explains his short "burst" of anomalous heat.

Regards
Fran