I should of course mention that Ni loaded zeolite in H2 could be Rossi's medium for Pd-H reactions, and that this actually works to create nuclear energy. In fact, my deflation fusion theory papers spell out the advantages of gas loading at high temperature and then reducing temperature to stress orbitals, and thermally cycling to enhance tunneling rates. Kidwell et all have shown there is potential promise for this method in Pd-D regime.

It could also be that Rossi's experimental result is merely an honest mistake, thinking that excess energy is present when it is not.

Time will tell.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/