On 02/07/2011 02:24 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
> I'm not sure how he took my criticism, since I have nothing invested
> in any particular theory....

As far as I can tell he didn't have the patience to understand your
criticism.  You used too many words, so Krivit dismissed what you had to
say.

Frankly, I don't think he's the brightest bulb in the string.  He seems
to have a hard time following arguments which are longer than a sound
bite.  And, BTW, criticism directed at him, personally, seems to be
dismissed out of hand, which makes it difficult for him to see any flaws
in his approach.  If you point them out, that's a priori a personal
attack, and consequently dismissed.